All genres of submissions are accepted for The REVIVAL Zine at Cornell. A member from our Editorial Team will reach out to you once your article has been reviewed. After the revision process, we will send you a copy of your edited piece that will be published upon your approval. Allow up to a month for the entire review process. The integrity of all submissions will be upheld through out editing process, but please note that we will revise all punctuation and grammar as we see fit. Any submissions that do not adhere to our mission statement and inclusivity standards will not be published. All submissions must be your original work.
Submit articles here:
There is no limit to how many individual submissions can be submitted. Further guidelines include:
- Word count between 500-1500 (note: only featured articles should exceed 1500 words)
- Times New Roman 12 pt.
- Double spaced
- Page numbers in header
- A featured image (note: cannot be copy righted. Use stock image websites such as pexels.com or unsplash.com)
- Genre must be specified at the top of your submission
- For creative pieces, we accept a collection of poetry of up to three poems per submission
- If you do not consent to your name being published with your work, please make a note